November 9, 2010

All I want for Christmas is ?

All I want for Christmas is ? The festive season is fast approaching and the question on everyones mind is what presents do buy/make for my family? Once you've got that sorted, You may think it's easy but there is one more hard decision to make: what YOU want. My parents have been asking me for the past few days. And for most teens it's an easy choice (the latest gadget/clothes/fad ect.). But this year it has been hard for me, as the item I suggested is well out of budget! Since then I've been trying to think of a gift they could get me without sending us all to the poorhouse. Unfortunately I have still not thought of a suitable gift that would satisfy them in being "good parents" I'd prefer cash to go towards the laptop I'm saving up for, but it would be rude as they want to get me "proper" presents. What do you think? What are you getting for christmas? Leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment