July 23, 2010

Summer

It finally summer, 6 weeks without the people who get on my nerves me at school. But unfortunately means 6 weeks holiday with my sister. As you may or may not know I am going to Bulgaria (where I am originally from) for 6 weeks to stay with different relatives. But unlike most years instead of taking a plane, my family are driving from the IOM to Bulgaria passing through France, Italy and Greece. Although this is possible in 2 days we are going to take a week as we will stop to see sights.

But do not worry! I am not abandoning my blog. Where possible I will update daily (of my ipod touch) but if there is no wi-fi available there will be a set of scheduled post every 1 or 2 days to keep you entertained. But this is only for a week as when I arrive I will have access everyday to the Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment